Does your daily diet leave much to be desired? Do you experience difficulty losing weight? Indigestion, bloating, and excess weight can all be symptoms of a toxic gut.
When our bodies are unable to fully digest the food we consume, our health suffers. The cause may be chronic stress, medication, fatigue, or something else. Stress in the colon can be very uncomfortable, but fortunately, there is a solution that is right for some people: intestinal cleanse supplements.
If you are concerned that you are accumulating waste or toxins in your gastrointestinal tract, an intestinal cleanse supplement may be able to help. Intestinal cleanse supplements balance the “bugs” in your gut, restoring “good” bacteria in both the gut and the colon. In other words, the supplements can help give your digestive system a fresh start.
Read on to learn more about intestinal cleanse supplements, the ingredients they contain, and how they can assist in your pursuit of optimum health. When you are ready to make a purchase, consider our recommendations.
The majority of over-the-counter intestinal cleanse supplements combine the laxative power of senna leaf and buckthorn extract with oil-based salves to calm, soothe, and heal the lining of the colon. Dietary fiber such as celery seed, rose hips, psyllium, chia seed, mimosa pudica seed, or flaxseed may be included to improve stool production. Lactobacillus acidophilus probiotics are added to repopulate gut bacteria.
- Probiotics are microorganisms that help reduce inflammation and aid digestion.
- Psyllium, the primary ingredient in the majority of intestinal cleanse supplements, is currently being extensively researched for its promising role in treating several other medical conditions including diabetes, high cholesterol, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Several intestinal cleanse supplements include combinations of acai fruit, juniper berry, dandelion extract, black walnut hull, wormwood, cloves, turkey rhubarb, gentian, cascara sagrada, and alfalfa leaf as well as a diverse array of other herbal extracts associated with good colon health.
Benefits of intestinal cleanse supplements
- Intestinal cleanse supplements help rid the body of bacteria, mercury, lead, drug residue, mucoid plaque, and other toxins retained in built-up fecal waste.
- If your body’s habitual pattern of elimination vacillates between constipation and diarrhea, an intestinal cleanse supplement can help balance your gastrointestinal tract, establishing a pattern of regular bowel movements while reducing gastrointestinal problems such as bloating, stomach cramps, and indigestion.
The primary dosing concerns are the quantity and strength of the product’s laxative ingredients. For senna-based intestinal cleanse supplements, a typical dose ranges from 20 to 40 mg total daily.